[Nml-wg] UML modelling tools

Franco Travostino franco.travostino at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 15:23:19 CDT 2007

I've been very pleased with MagicDraw. It does have a community
edition, which IMO the OGF work can qualifiy for. MagicDraw brings
some interesting features in the area of code-gen and multi-team
development (though I'm afraid those premium features come with a
price tag).

XMI is the meta-language that should allow tools to interoperate ...
my experience however is that XMI doesn't really take you that far.

-franco