[Nml-wg] Agenda Seattle.

Paola Grosso grosso at science.uva.nl
Fri Oct 12 03:03:46 CDT 2007

Hi all

Below the agenda for our two working group sessions.

Please, let me know if you intend to present or you have comments and
suggestions on the proposed schedule..

Regards, Paola

**** NML-WG meeting agenda****

Monday session
==============

Focus:
Discussion of the WG Deliverable1 "Context of work".
Bootstrap WG Deliverable2 "First standard schema"

Outcome:
Agreement on the final steps for Deliverable1 completion.

Discussion schema:

- "Welcome and agenda" - by WG chairs - 10 min.

Deliverable 1 talks:
- "Topology model in cNIS" by Anand Patil (DANTE) - 10min.
- "Topology model in Grid5k" by Aurelien Cedeyn (INRIA) - 20min.
- "Latest developments in NDL" by Freek Dijkstra (UvA) - 10 min.
- "Latest developments in PerfSONAR" by ?? - 10 min.

Deliverable 2 talks:
- "Buckets: first discussion" by Freek Dijkstra (UvA) - 10 min.
- Open discussion

Tuesday session

Focus:
Discussion on Deliverable2 "First standard schema"

Outcome:
Identify people that will collect contribution for the first
standardized schema. Set up work schedule for Deliverable.

Discussion schema:
No formal presentation. Discussion based on slides of Monday.