[Nmc-wg] [Nml-wg] urn:ogf:network specification

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Mon Sep 24 07:48:25 EDT 2012

Dear members of the NML, NMC and NSI working groups,

This is a reminder about the WG last call of the urn:ogf:network URN
specification.

Two minor clarifications have been made (regarding rewriting of case,
and standard compatibility when accepting GLIF, PerfSONAR or
AutoGOLE-based urn:ogf:network identifiers), and one reference fix.

If you have any comments, please reply on list or at
https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf6593.

Thanks,
Freek