[Nmc-wg] No Call 3/15

Jason Zurawski zurawski at internet2.edu
Wed Mar 14 11:31:21 EDT 2012

Hi Freek;

NMC is stalled.  There is no better way to say this.  The reason for the
stall is that we are awaiting (3 months at this point) feedback from
Richard on our pending document.  The group cannot proceed without this,
so we wait.  I will cancel calls each week until we are un-stalled.

When we finally get to the point where regular calls make sense again,
we prefer to keep our normal time slot.  While I realize that NML has
interest and traction, your calls tend to use an entire hour slot
because of this.  If we were to go 'second' I question how often we
would be able to talk due to important discussions not wanting to be
halted.

Thanks;

-jason

On 3/14/12 8:18 AM, thus spake Freek Dijkstra: