[Nmc-wg] Result Code Redux - One last issue

Jason Zurawski zurawski at internet2.edu
Fri Sep 23 04:32:34 CDT 2011

Gang;

In typing up the final version of the status codes into the document, I
hit upon a snag.  Here is an example of what was proposed in the prior mail:

   http://schemas.ogf.org/nmc/2011/09/status/informational/protocol version/

This goes against our typical method of constructing namespaces.  I
would suggest we do this instead:

   http://schemas.ogf.org/nmc/status/informational/protocol version/2011/09/

Or even better using:

   201109

or

   20110923

As the 'version' string.  I am attaching an updated document going with
the first suggestion, I prefer the last best of all.  Other opinions?

Thanks;

-jason