[Nmc-wg] Call Thurs (7/7) 15:00 UTC

Jason Zurawski zurawski at internet2.edu
Thu Jul 7 10:24:09 CDT 2011

Freek;

I have updated the notes to reflect the new number, and strange that the
creating a conference room did not work.  I will ask ESnet to see if
there is something we are missing.

Since Aaron and I were the only ones on, we called off the call.  We
will try to pick up again on Aug 4th, after OGF.

Thanks;

-jason

On 7/7/11 11:12 AM, thus spake Freek Dijkstra: