[Nmc-wg] Call Thurs (7/7) 15:00 UTC

José Augusto Suruagy Monteiro suruagy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 13:59:25 CDT 2011

Dear Jason,

I am planning to participate in the call tomorrow. As a matter of fact I
have been listening to some of the previous calls trying to understand what
are the current issues so that we may be able to eventually jumping into the
discussions.

Here at RNP we just started a Monitoring Technical Committee which I am
coordinating, and which has as one of its goals, exactly to follow perfSONAR
standardization process, so that we can contribute to it and also make
recommendations on follow-up actions for the evolution of RNP´s monitoring
services.

I was planning in participating at the next OGF to accelerate the process
but talking with Iara Machado we decided that at this moment she will talk
to you at Joint Techs and she will propose, if possible, if you (and/or
other WG members) could make a presentation via webconf to our committee
about the current status of OGF´s perfSONAR related activities.

Later on, we could send a representative to the next OGF meeting.

What do you think?

Best regards,

Suruagy