[Nmc-wg] 2/17 Call Canceled

Roman Łapacz romradz at man.poznan.pl
Tue Feb 15 09:40:46 CST 2011

W dniu 2011-02-15 16:17, Jason Zurawski pisze:
> Hi All;
>
> I will be unavailable for our regular call this Thursday so I propose we
> cancel.  If anyone would like to go on (to talk about pending work on
> Circuit Monitoring for example), the MCU should still be available.

Hi,

I wanted to talk about dates. This is important because few days ago I
had a discussion with Ann Harding and she asked me to talk with you
about the timetable of our work and its progress. She insisted to have
the milestones to track whether we progress in the right pace and have
the results.

Aaron, I know that you should have the implementation quite soon. Can
you tell me when? Can we choose a dates when we should have the schema
for descriptors and architecture (or client access/client lookup
procedure) completed (at least the versions that are quite mature). I
think that the format of descriptors is quite mature (although I haven't
read your last discussion with Freek; tomorrow will do that). It seems
that the client access requires still some discussion. What's your
proposal for that timetable? Sync that with your implementation work.

Ann told me that the running GN3 implantation (integration of AutoBAHN
and pS) should be ready by Sept.

Cheers,
Roman