[Nmc-wg] Call Thurs (4/28) 15:00 UTC

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Thu Apr 28 10:03:18 CDT 2011

Jason Zurawski wrote:
> All;
>
> We will have our regular call tomorrow:
>
> https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.nmc-wg/wiki/20110428Notes

I have problems again dialing in. I get through the HUNGARNET MCU, but
after I press the GDS number (0036100309901), I get a "line busy" tone.
I had the same problem two weeks ago, but attributed it to problems with
Skype (stupid dial pad was trying to autocomplete the GDS number as if I
was making a new call) and that I dialed in late (15-20 minutes in the
call).

I tried again with a regular phone and have the same problems.

Freek