[Nmc-wg] Multilayer E2Emon

Jason Zurawski zurawski at internet2.edu
Tue Oct 26 03:44:32 CDT 2010

Hi Freek/All;

I think we can add this to the agenda for the second session, I will try
to get the agenda out today.  Its a shame that some more people directly
involved in the issue are not present, but it is a timely and valuable
topic for this group.

There is some recent work in this area that uses the in-progress NML
schemas.  I think we should focus the discussion more on data
formats/protocol exchanges than the actual process of circuit monitoring
(although who knows, the discussion may go that way :)).

-jason