[Nmc-wg] Mappings: old result codes -> new result codes

Aaron Brown aaron at internet2.edu
Thu May 27 09:46:10 CDT 2010

One minor thing. I'd move the "No message type specified" to the "wrong_message_structure" since the request is missing a required element.

I'm curious what the "message_element_not_supported" event type is for. From the error messages listed, It wasn't obvious to me why the service threw them.

Cheers,
Aaron

On May 27, 2010, at 10:32 AM, Roman Lapacz wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've started preparing the mappings. So far I've focused only on RRD MA, PSPS commons and PSPS LS. This is just the beginning for the discussion (to check if this is a good direction for all interested).
>
> Cheers,
> Roman
> <proposal-of-mappings-20100527v1.txt>_______________________________________________
> Nmc-wg mailing list