[Nmc-wg] Clarifications on the base-doc

Slawomir Trzaszczka trzaszcz at man.poznan.pl
Thu Jan 28 04:22:50 CST 2010

On Wed, 2010-01-27 at 02:08 -0800, Inder Monga wrote:

Hi all,

My comments on base-doc

4.1 - "Message Structure - ThereMAY" lack of space
7.1.3.1 - "The following describes the EchoRequest schema" EchoResponse
instead of EchoRequest
7.1.3.3 - "<nmwg:eventType>error.echo</nmwg:eventType>" echo response
example - dotted notation of result codes, in other examples url
notation was used

Regards,

Slawek