[Nmc-wg] Base doc

Roman Lapacz romradz at man.poznan.pl
Wed Jan 13 09:32:42 CST 2010

I like second proposal which groups result codes according to
functionalities. It's flexible because it works when e.g. a service acts
as ma and mp. I would also add  additional category which is not related
with a functionality, for example when message parsing fails.

3th proposal is OK as well. Less preferable then 2nd but I'm fine with
it if 3th will have more supporters.

Roman