[Nmc-wg] NMC-Base document on Gridforge

Jason Zurawski zurawski at internet2.edu
Tue Jan 12 07:54:25 CST 2010

Jason Zurawski wrote:
> All;
>
> The NMC-Base document is now on the gridforge svn:
>
> https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/scm/do/listRepositories/projects.nmc-wg/scm
>
> I am still waiting for the other document repos to be created.  I do not
> think there is a way to get notifications sent to our mailing list by
> default (everyone may set up their own monitoring via the web site) but
> I have an email out to the admin just to check.

The other repositories are created and we do have svn notifications now.
  The ground rules for using the document svns should be the same as
with our source code, but here are some refreshers:

  1) Spell check all items before committing
  2) Always build the document PDF after major changes.
  3) Use comments (a '%' in tex files) where applicable.

And the most important:

  4) Please (*PLEASE!*) write a meaningful log message when committing
anything.  Do not leave log messages similar to 'update' or 'changes'.
Explain what you changed since this will be sent to the mailing list.

Thanks;

-jason