[Nmc-wg] DICE/OGF NMC-WG conf call - action plan

Roman Lapacz romradz at man.poznan.pl
Tue Dec 8 08:10:20 CST 2009

Hi,

I see that 16 Dec 3 pm GMT is fine for all so I propose to have the conf
call that time.

Probably we will use NIFF MCU (access via phone was also requested) but
give me some time to check it.
I will also contact Jason, Jeff and Martin to discuss the agenda (if you
have any proposal please send it to all of us).

Roman