[NM-WG] This is the end

Jason Zurawski zurawski at internet2.edu
Fri Jul 15 14:34:52 CDT 2011

Beautiful friends;

A reminder to all, we will have a small session at OGF 32 in sunny and
warm Salt Lake City tonight at 6:15 - 7:00 MDT
(http://ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=2295).  Our elaborate
plans follow:

  a) Show the copy of the static (and unchanged for a year) WG document
(https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc15649?nav=1)

  b) Announce our intention to close the document, and the working group
ASAP.  Richard: this is your notice that you should start the process of
getting us a GFD number.

  c) Expect a followup mail in 1 months time (August 19th) for
'official' purposes so we can complete the process

If everything that stands above is complete, its the end.

Thanks;

-jason