[NM-WG] urn:ogf syntax

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Sat Nov 13 16:21:37 CST 2010

All,

I'm cross-posting this to NM, NMC and NML, who are currently using the
urn:ogf:network syntax.

This namespace is currently not formalized. To this end, 3 documents
will be created:
- an Internet-Draft with syntax description and delegation of urn:ogf
- a GFD with procedural description for subdelegations in urn:ogf
- a GFD with syntax and subdelegation of urn:ogf:network

The first document has been created, and is available at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dijkstra-urn-ogf

You can leave feedback at
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/artf6459

Or download the (XML) document source code at:
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/scm/do/listRepositories/projects.nml-wg/scm

Regards,
Freek Dijkstra

(PS: sorry if you received this twice, I accidentally sent this from my
private mail address before.)