[NM-WG] plans for OGF21

Leese, MJ (Mark) m.j.leese at dl.ac.uk
Sun Sep 16 17:53:01 CDT 2007

Hey Martin,

I don't know if I can make the meeting yet, but we should discuss the
agenda(s). Your suggestions are pretty much how I thought the sessions
would work.

I know there is at least a little update info (+ issues) from the UK.
Are there any other schema users who have updates and/or issues?

Cheers,

Mark.