[NM-WG] plans for OGF21

Martin Swany swany at cis.udel.edu
Fri Sep 14 11:36:33 CDT 2007

Hi all,

OGF21 is coming up and I note that we have 2 sessions.
We are hoping to have the base schema (version 2)
document ready for last call by the end of the meeting.

As such, it seems like the first session would be good
for project updates (perfSONAR and anyone else who
is using the schema) and an intro to the document.
Then detailed discussion in the 2nd session that will
hopefully allow us to at least identify all outstanding
issues.  The outreach session will be as usual, I
suppose.

Who is planning to attend?

thanks,
martin