[NM-WG] nm-wg at OGF21 this week

Leese, MJ (Mark) m.j.leese at dl.ac.uk
Sun Oct 14 15:50:11 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

Hopefully you're aware that it's the OGF21 meeting this week in Seattle.
NM-WG are holding two 90 minute sessions for a detailed update and
discussions on the latest schemas. These two meetings are on Monday at
13:30 and 15:15 local time (that's 21:30 and 23:15 in the UK, and 16:30
and 18:15 in Ann Arbor etc.).

Jason has kindly set up a conference number for us. The instructions
are:

	To join both the web and audio conference (recommended), click
here: https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0101063
	If you only want to participate in the audio conference, you may
dial in with the following numbers:
	Call: +1-734-615-7474 (NON-US/CA USERS MUST USE THIS NUMBER -
SYSTEM WILL NOT CALL OUT),
	+1-866-411-0013 (toll free US/Canada Only) or +1-800-392-6130
(alternate toll free US/Canada Only)
	Enter access code: 0101063

The suggested agenda is a V2 schemas update from Martin, a perfSONAR
update from Jason and a UK/EGEE update from me, followed by discussion
of the schema issues that have arisen since we last met.

Unfortunately, I can't be in Seattle, so Richard will be running the
meetings.

There's also a 45 minute session on Tuesday (local time) for general OGF
goers, but since it's just a general update, there's no phone line for
that meeting.

Cheers,

Mark.

Mark Leese

Senior Network Designer		tel: +44 (0)1925 603730
STFC, Daresbury Laboratory	http://gridmon.dl.ac.uk/~mjl