[NM-WG] Information for NMWG meetings at GGF19

R. Hughes-Jones R.Hughes-Jones at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Jan 30 13:33:46 CST 2007

Dear all

Just to remind you that we have 2 sessions on Thursday 1st Feb at Chapel
Hill

9:00 -10:30    room Mountain Laurel

And

1100 -1230    room Mountain Laurel

The Agenda will look something like:

*     Agenda bashing

*      Note Takers Please

*     Brief Summary of the "Hierarchy / Characteristics" doc Richard

*     Actions on "Hierarchy / Characteristics" doc GFD.23 Richard

*     The Version 2 Schemata - Discussion of status and any updates Martin

*     Making the V2 Schemata an OGF draft Recommendation. Richard

*     Network Mark-up Language Working Group  Martin

Depending on time and progress, we could have a discussion of the first pass
of the Schemata Document in the second session

We have a telcon available for both sessions.

Please dial  +1 866 599 4740

Conference code : 9622674

Also there are some materials (slides) available on

http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/?id=549

Regards

Richard Hughes-Jones

Tel:  +44 (0) 161 275 4117