[nm-wg] urgent - sessions at the next GGF

R. Hughes-Jones R.Hughes-Jones at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Mar 14 12:11:05 CST 2006

Dear ALL

Mark beat me to it!

I think it would be most worthwhile to have a face to face at GGF17 and I
would like to encourage folks to attend. As we have made much progress with
the version 2 Schemata I think it is important to maintain progress and keep
the visibility high. It would be very good if GGF17 acted as a focus to
prepare for the release.

My suggestion would be to have a focus meeting (maybe 1/2 to 2/3 of a day)
to go over the schemata and their release in some detail followed by a
standard NM-WG session.

I will contact Mark about restarting our phone calls as preparation.
Look forward to seeing you at GGF17
Regards
Richard Hughes-Jones

Tel:  +44 (0) 161 275 4117