[nm-wg] nmwg at GGF18

Dan Gunter dkgunter at lbl.gov
Fri Jul 21 16:27:21 CDT 2006

Leese, MJ (Mark) wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> As advance warning.... After some discussion with Eric and Richard, I've requested some NM-WG sessions for the next GGF: GGF18, September 11-14 2006, Washington DC.
Thanks for the warning. I have my own warning to impart, which is that
funding realities have shifted to allow me to participate in some
fashion again in the actual work of this group. I don't think I'll be
traveling to this meeting but I should be able to attend via phone.

Do people think it's time to push out a recommendation based on v2 schemas?

-Dan

--
Dan Gunter. voice:510-495-2504 fax:510-486-6363 dsd.lbl.gov/~dang