[nm-wg] nmwg-dev at internet2.edu email list

Jeff W. Boote boote at internet2.edu
Mon Aug 7 14:26:19 CDT 2006

Greetings,

I have created a new email list at internet2 mostly for the purposes of
capturing the SVN log output of the nmwg 'sample implementation'*. But, I expect
some discussion about the implementation itself might happen there as well.

Anyone interested in joining this mailing list can by visiting:
https://mail.internet2.edu/wws/info/nmwg-dev

There is a 'Subscribe' link on the left navigation panel.

There is also an archive link available from that page if you just want to look
at it now and then. Also, you can request 'digest' delivery of messages if you
would prefer to just get an update now and then.

jeff

* I'm calling the code that primarily Jason and Martin have written that we are
holding in our SVN repository the 'sample implementation' for lack of a better term.