[nm-wg] ggf sessions and tomorrow's call

Leese, MJ (Mark) m.j.leese at dl.ac.uk
Mon Sep 26 08:32:05 CDT 2005

Hi folks,

Just a reminder that we have a call tomorrow, at which we'll expand on the rough agendas for the sessions at GGF15 in Boston next week. The call will be at the usual time on the usual number: http://nmwg.internet2.edu/meetings.html

Our sessions at GGF are now confirmed as:

When                         | Session  | Purpose
Mon 3rd October, 14:00-15:30 | NM-WG #1 | Detailed group discussion
                             |          |
Mon 3rd October, 16:00-17:30 | NM-WG #2 | Detailed group discussion
                             |          |
Mon 3rd October, 18:00-19:30 | NM-WG #3 | Open session to demonstrate software
                             |          | making use of the NM-WG schemas
Tue 4th October, 10:45-11:30 | NM-WG #4 | General, open session to present
                             |          | progress to wider GGF community
Wed 5th October, 11:00-15:30 | WS for   | Web Services psuedo-tutorial
                             | NM apps  |

We have a phone line requested for most of the meetings just in case anyone wants to join by phone.

Speak to you tomorrow,

Mark.