[nm-wg] SC

Dan Gunter dkgunter at lbl.gov
Thu Oct 27 11:25:19 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I lied. Contrary to what I said on the conference call on Tuesday, I
*will* be attending SC for a couple of days. But which couple of days
depends partially on when NM-WG is going to get together. So for my
sake, could we please try to resolve that, at least down to a day of the
week, ASAP?

BTW, I am getting increasingly involved in instrumenting GridFTP/XIO
(and layers above it), so I would be very interested in using some of
that time to go over the requirements for a GridFTP/NM-WG measurement
schema. I would be willing to come up with a few slides to get the
discussion started.

-Dan