[nm-wg] FW: Need for NOMCOM volunteers

Leese, MJ (Mark) m.j.leese at dl.ac.uk
Wed Nov 16 07:40:54 CST 2005

Hey folks,

The GGF Nominating Committee are looking for volunteers for 2006, to help with recommending candidates to fill open positions on the Grid Forum Steering Group (essentially, the GGF leadership). This is obviously a really important role for GGF, so please read and respond to the attached email if you think you can help.

Hope the meeting at SC was a success. Look forward to seeing the notes. "We were supposed to take notes? Doh." ;-)

Cheers,

Mark.