[nm-wg] straw-man - NM-WG Milestones

Dan Gunter dkgunter at lbl.gov
Tue Mar 1 12:25:19 CST 2005

My 2cents:

First 2 items assume something that we agreed was TBD, so I won't
comment further (no branch prediction, I don't have enough registers).
v1 schema demos also not my bag, but curious what the intended venue is
here. June 2005 (ie Chicago GGF) deadline for v2 draft seems reasonable,
indeed necessary.

There's a procedural issue with how the NM-WG namespace gets populated
and maintained (including after nm-wg itself goes away). Any interest in
dealing with that soon? ie assuming someone wants to amend the schemas,
can they do that through GGF? or are they "read-only"?

-Dan