[nm-wg] RE: nm-wg sessions at GGF14 ***and*** WS tutorial

Leese, MJ (Mark) m.j.leese at dl.ac.uk
Mon Jun 27 12:04:09 CDT 2005

Hey folks,

Here is the final, final schedule for NM-WG sessions at GGF. Don't
worry, the change is small...

All our meetings are now on Tuesday (with times in local, central
daylight time):

10:00-11:30 NM-WG#1 - intense session ;-) for detailed work on the V1
and V2 schemas
12:00-13:30	NM-WG#2 - ditto
14:30-16:00 NM-WG#3 - ditto
16:30-18:00 NM-WG#4 - ditto

18:30-20:00	NM-WG#5 - general, open session, presenting overall
progress

As before, we'll hopefully have dial-in access available.

There were no responses concerning the Web Services tutorial, so we can
discuss this in a future call and get something arranged for another
meeting.

Cheers,

Mark.