[nm-wg] WSRF base fault

Dan Gunter dkgunter at lbl.gov
Tue Jul 12 10:52:20 CDT 2005

While skulking on the conference call this morning (hopefully "skulking"
is an equally innocent phrase on the other side of the pond!), I heard
mention of a "faults" specification. The WSRF Base Faults specification
is now under public review, i.e. getting close to a standard but may
change somewhat. IMHO, the group should pay attention to this w.r.t. the
NM-WG-specific faults. I don't have any time to follow up on this, but
here's a link to the draft:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/wsrf-ws_base_faults-1.2-spec-pr-01.pdf

Everyone should probably go ahead an bookmark the TC main page:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=wsrf

And while I'm at it, here's my favorite XML-related "self-describing" URL:

http://xmlsucks.org/but_you_have_to_use_it_anyway/

-Dan