[nm-wg] any sessions required at next GGF?

R. Hughes-Jones R.Hughes-Jones at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Dec 15 14:16:59 CST 2005

Dear all

I am able to go to the Athens GGF meeting. I agree with Mark that a full
day's NMWG meeting is probably not appropriate this time but would suggest
that we could have a standard GGF session with the aim of presenting updates
and status of the current work and reports from the various projects using
the schemata.

What do folks think? Mark and I will book a session if this seems a
reasonable approach and folks can attend.

Please let the list know your availability and we will act accordingly .

Many thanks

Richard Hughes-Jones

Tel:  +44 (0) 161 275 4117

Fax: +44 (0) 161 273 5867