[nm-wg] any sessions required at next GGF?

Leese, MJ (Mark) m.j.leese at dl.ac.uk
Wed Dec 14 04:55:46 CST 2005

Hi Folks,

If we want to meet at the next GGF we need to request our meeting
sessions by the end of this week. The next GGF is February 13-16th 2006
in Athens.

I personally can't make it, and my gut feeling is that we haven't got
enough business to discuss to need another face-to-face meeting. Please
let me know if I'm wrong! I'm more than happy to request some sessions
if people want them. Unfortunately, we cannot request sessions and then
not turn up as this would mess up GGF's conference planning.

The following GGF is in May in Tokyo, with the final GGF of 2006
provisionally planned for the US in September/October. Alternatively, we
could meet at another event (e.g. Internet2 Joint Techs) which has
always worked well in the past.

If I don't speak to you before, hope you have a great holiday season.

Cheers,

Mark.

Mark Leese

Network Development Engineer	tel: +44 (0)1925 603730
CCLRC, Daresbury Laboratory	http://gridmon.dl.ac.uk/~mjl