[nm-wg] call tomorrow?

Susan Evett sevett at internet2.edu
Tue Apr 19 07:05:54 CDT 2005

Leese, MJ (Mark) wrote:

>Hey Dan,
>
>No call today. We're waiting on some info from people, and then giving the group time to digest and comment on it before organising the next call.
>
>I'll try and get the notes out from the last call by the end of the week. The situation will hopefully be clearer then.
>
>Please let me know if there's something you want to discuss more urgently!
>
>Cheers,
>
>Mark.

Mark,

I meant to remind folks to look at the NMWG page
(http://nmwg.internet2.edu/) because we list the date/time of the next
call there -- but I forgot.  When you send around the minutes, can you
remind folks of that -- actually, I'm posting the minutes off the site,
as well, so you could send them to me, I could post them, and you could
send an announcement re: get minutes and time of next call at x.

Btw, have you talked with our Dan Pritts re: getting you access to the
website?

--Susan