[nm-wg] next face-to-face meeting

Paul D Mealor pdm at hep.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Dec 22 08:47:41 CST 2004

Just replace xsd:double in the time elements with

Time

and add
 Time = ( token, attribute source { token }? )

So in the request:

      element time { token | Time } &
      element plusTimeTolerance { token | Time }? &
      element minusTimeTolerance { token | Time }? &
      element testingInterval { token | Time }?

--
Paul Mealor
  --+->    pdm at hep.ucl.ac.uk    <-+--
    |     +44 (0)20 7679 3044   <-+--