[nm-wg] Current Schema changes?

Tanya Brethour brethour at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Dec 15 13:52:11 CST 2004

Hi. Sorry I missed the call last week, but I had a prior appointment.

First, are there minutes from the call anywhere online? I have checked the
email archive and I don't think they were sent to the list.

Second, I still have not heard anything about the issues regarding the
current response schema and "finishing it". In previous emails I sent out
a list of items that need to be corrected, but this always seemed to get
skipped or not put on the agenda.

Lastly, I've been reviewing the developers guide sent out, and I was
wondering if Martin or Dan could just summarize the benefits of this
schema over the current one. I just want to make sure I understand why we
are headed in this direction.

Thanks!
-Tanya