[nm-wg] postponement of tomorrow's call

Leese, MJ (Mark) m.j.leese at dl.ac.uk
Mon Jan 10 17:05:07 CST 2005

Hi folks,

As warned, tomorrow's call is postponed until next Tuesday (the 18th). With the Christmas vacation and so on, people haven't made enough progress writing certain things up to warrant a call (me included :)

Dial in info and agenda remain the same (see below). Apologises for the delay.

For next week can everyone please look at the developer's doc and try produce their own example for ping or iperf. This is an excellent way of getting to know the work and trying it out. The doc contain a traceroute example to get you started.

Cheers,

Mark.