[LSG-RG] Introduction

Ian Stokes-Rees ijstokes at crystal.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 15 17:01:00 CST 2010

On 11/14/10 1:10 PM, Tim Cook wrote:
> I took a look at the archives and was surprised to find only a few
> announcements of other events over the years.  So, is there interest in
> reviving discussion related to life sciences and GRID computing?

Hi Tim,

I think you're the first person to post to this group in quite some
time.  I'd be happy to contribute some effort on the GLUE and XML Schema
side for the project you're working on.  I have experience with both.

Regards,

Ian

--
Ian Stokes-Rees, PhD                    W: http://portal.nebiogrid.org