[lsg-rg] Problem with conference line and AG node (Modified by Angela Broussard Hyderkhan)

Angulo, David dangulo at cti.depaul.edu
Mon Mar 14 12:12:22 CST 2005

John,

I'm very sorry to say that you have already missed the workshop.  Maybe
you did the time conversion the wrong way around or missed the date
line.  Anyway, the conference was Saturday night Louisiana (and Chicago)
time.

The AG problems with video eventually got straightened out.  The audio
did come on line, but the quality was not good.

Dave

David S. Angulo
Faculty
College of Computer Science, Telecommunications and Information Science
DePaul University
dangulo at cti.depaul.edu