[loa-bof] LoA RG BoF mailing list established

David Groep davidg at nikhef.nl
Tue Feb 20 09:43:03 CST 2007

Dear all,

Many of you will vividly remember the Levels of Assurance BoF session we
held during OGF 19 last month. You were present and/or actively contributed
to the discussion, which we are now formalising via the formation
of a OGF Research Group (proposed).

You are kindly invited to subscribe to the RG BoFs mailing list via

(note that to respect your mailbox, you are not subscribed yet but you have
to do that yourself!)

Once people start subscribing to the list, we can discuss the formal
charter and the embedding of the new RG in OGF there in public, and
profit from your input. A draft answer to the "Seven Questions" for
embedding the group is attached to this mail for your information.

--
David Groep

** National Institute for Nuclear and High Energy Physics, PDP/Grid group **
** Room: H1.56 Phone: +31 20 5922179, PObox 41882, NL-1009DB Amsterdam NL **