[jsdl-wg] reminder call in 3 hours

Michael Saravo mts5x at virginia.edu
Thu Jan 19 05:30:36 EST 2012

Just a gentle reminder we will be starting our JSDL calls back up in
approximately 3 hours (8:30 am eastern time).

Today we would like to talk about preparations/attendance at the next
OGF in Oxford.

Also I would like to gauge interest in the current set of requirements
and see if anyone is willing to take it on as a task for themselves to
come up with example profiles/renderings that meet some of the
requirements.  I still have a tracker/action item for me to add a couple
requirements after parsing a document which I will try to do before the
call.  I think it would be a good goal to have a couple actual jsdl
changes or profiles at OGF to discuss.

--Mike