[jsdl-wg] A Happy New Year - and with refreshed energy into a successful 2012

Michel Drescher michel.drescher at egi.eu
Wed Jan 11 11:00:14 EST 2012

Dear all,

I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year, and may your good intents
for 2012 come true. :-) The new year just begun, and activities are picking
up momentum again after well-deserved vacations.

To join the bunch I would like to pick up again with JSDL, realising that
OGF34 is already waiting for us in the near future. To kick off our
activities for 2012 I would like to resume our weekly conference calls
starting next week Thursday 19 January 2012, dedicating it to preparations
for OGF34, and a plan for what we would like to achieve this year.

Cheers, and a toast to a successful 2012 for JSDL,
Michael and Michel

--
Stichting European Grid Initiative (EGI.eu)
http://www.egi.eu