[jsdl-wg] Conference call today 14:30 CET - GLUE2 Material

Shiraz Memon a.memon at fz-juelich.de
Thu Feb 2 09:59:06 EST 2012

Hi,

As promised here is the link:
http://www.ogf.org/pipermail/glue-wg/2011-May/001119.html

Cheers,
Shiraz

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 2:26 PM, Morris Riedel <m.riedel at fz-juelich.de<mailto:m.riedel at fz-juelich.de>> wrote:
All,

  as agreed at the last telcon I picked out the GLUE2 aspects for the following agenda item:

2) Practical examples for proposed changes

Material from PGI is available at [1], but some issues we faced in PGI have been highlighted also:

Firstly, XML rendering of GLUE2 is still missing.

Secondly, we need to decide of a dedicated “JSDL GLUE2 profile” or JSDL profile from all of us together.

Thirdly, backwards interoperability vs. semantic consistency

More on the call.

Take care,
Morris
as PGI Co-Chair