[jsdl-wg] New weekly JSDL telecons (9-10am starting Thursday November 3)

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Thu Oct 27 13:44:57 CDT 2011

Michael,

Concerning the schedule of OGF JSDL telephone conferences :

As far as I know, the end of Daylight Saving Time in 2011 will happen on

-  30 October in many West European countries, which will then use CET
(UTC+1)

-  06 November in Eastern States of the USA, which will then have a
transition between EDT (UTC-4) to EST (UTC-5).

So, on Thursday 03 November 2011, the OGF JSDL telephone conference
should begin at 9am EST, which should be equivalent to :
-  10am EDT
-  14h  UTC
-  15h  CET

Please correct me if am am wrong.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr