[jsdl-wg] OGF JSDL telephone conference on Wednesday 19 October 2011 at 14h00 UTC - Agenda

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Wed Oct 19 08:13:06 CDT 2011

Michael,

Concerning OGF JSDL telephone conference on Wednesday 19 October 2011 at
14h00 UTC :

-  WHO told you that organizing an INTERNATIONAL conference call using a
PROPRIETARY American telephone number would not pose any issues ?
    In fact, due to the short notice, this forces most NON-American
stakeholders to pay for the call using their own credit card !

-  Besides, please provide urgently the AGENDA.
    Without a sound agenda, I will NOT even try to connect.

Regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr