[jsdl-wg] Gridforge system change

Joel Replogle replogle at ogf.org
Fri Nov 18 01:29:02 CST 2011

Michel - I am also unable to remove the check marks for status and end date in the task manager.  I'm not sure why this is the case... seems like you should be able to just turn it off, but can't find out where you would do that.

THanks,

Joel

On Nov 17, 2011, at 10:50 AM, Michel Drescher wrote:

> Hi Joel,
>
> For the JSDL Working Group, we are using Gridforge Tasks to organise our work (among other stuff).
>
> However, we (well, I) seem unable to change the task change approval behaviour to effectively not approve any changes at all; it always enables approval for the status and the end date (see http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/taskmgr/do/adminGeneralSettings/projects.jsdl-wg/taskmgr?selectedTab=change_approval)
>
> Can you change this for us please? We would like to disable approval at all for Tasks.
>
> Cheers,
> Michel
>
> --
> Stichting European Grid Initiative (EGI.eu)
> P.O. Box 41882, 1009 DB Amsterdam
> 140 Science Park, 1098 XG Amsterdam
> The Netherlands
> F: +31 (0)20 893 2007
> M:+31 (0)6 303 726 55
> Skype: michel.drescher.egi

Joel Replogle              Executive Director, OGF
replogle at ogf.org           http://www.ogf.org
PO Box 1738                T: +1-765-228-9068
Muncie, IN 47308 USA       F: +1-815-927-6284

Upcoming Events:
OGF34 * March 12-14, 2012 * Oxford, UK * www.ogf.org/OGF34