[jsdl-wg] OGF JSDL : Task created: Digest JSDL Use Case document

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Thu Nov 17 05:44:18 CST 2011

Michel and Philipp,

Concerning task1145: Digest JSDL Use Case document :

Tracker artifacts
-----------------
I have created the 4 following tracker artifacts :

-  http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/artf6519 :  Study GLUE 2.0
Conceptual Model of the Computing Service

-  http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/artf6520 :  Study, criticize and
improve 'GLUE 2 Attributes for Use in JSDL' document

-  http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/artf6521 :  Study feasibility,
syntax and semantics of conditional requirements in JSDL

-  http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/artf6522 :  Study feasibility,
syntax and semantics of the OR relational operator for requirements in JSDL

Can each member of the JSDL WG take a look at them ?

New Tracker 'Workload from JSDL Use Case document'
In order to gather these tracker artifacts, I would like to create a new
Tracker named 'Workload from JSDL Use Case document', but I currently do
NOT have the right to create new Trackers.

Could you create this new Tracker yourself, or grant me this creation
right ?

For the moment, I have created the above tracker artifacts inside the
'Activity schema' Tracker, and I hope that I will be able to move them
to the right Tracker soon.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                        Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr