[jsdl-wg] Invitation to next conference call - Agenda

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Wed Nov 16 12:06:29 CST 2011

Michel,

Concerning the agenda of the next OGF JSDL conference call :

I can read the calendar entry which you give below, but access to its
agenda requires an EGI account, which most of us do NOT have.

Can you save this agenda as a plain document inside
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/listDocuments/projects.jsdl-wg/docman.root.telephone_conferencs
and send it also as plain text to the OGD JSDL mailing list ?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr