[jsdl-wg] Aggregate issue documentation

Wieder, Philipp philipp.wieder at gwdg.de
Thu Nov 10 02:41:52 CST 2011

Dear All,

as decided at the last call we need to get up to speed re JSDL
requirements. As a first step, please find a list of existing documents
which carry relevant information:

- The use case collection compiled by Mark [1].
- The GLUE Attributes for Use in JSDL document from Etienne [2]
- The Genesis BES-JSDL Extensions document [3]
- The PGI Input slides [4]

Furthermore we have the JSDL feature request trackers [5], but I assume
they are outdated.

I think that a review of this material together with the discussions from
Lyon should provide a good start for our new effort. In case you have more
material, please let the group know.

Best regards, Philipp.

[1] Use case doc: https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc16258?nav=1
[2] JSDL/GLUE: https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc16186?nav=1