[jsdl-wg] Document folder for Use Cases

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Wed Mar 16 09:39:13 CDT 2011

Mark,

I apologize for submitting directly a full Use Case, but I am better at
a bottom-up approach structuring elementary information, and then
extracting an abstract.  In fact, chapter 1 'Presentation of the Use
Case' can be considered as the abstract of my Use Case.

I would like to save my Use Case draft inside the 'Documents' area of
JSDL-WG GridForge.

Could you indicate the adequate (sub)folder, and create it if necessary ?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr