[jsdl-wg] JSDL session Saturday, 3:30 pm

philipp.wieder at tu-dortmund.de philipp.wieder at tu-dortmund.de
Fri Jul 15 14:37:56 CDT 2011

Dear All,

I would like to invite everybody interested in the future of JSDL to join
us tomorrow at 3:30 pm in Snowbird. I think that it is high time that we
put on the table what we have in terms of requirements and use cases and
match it with the current status of the group. Furthermore, as you all
know, there has been change in leadership during the previous months,
something we have to react on.

I had a discussion on a number of issues with Andreas already which I
think provide a good starting point for tomorrow.

We will have an open session tomorrow to discuss the various issues and I
expect us to find a solution on how to continue with JSDL.

I hope to see you tomorrow.

Best regards, Philipp.